Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas Story!


Our Christmas story begins at my Grandma Julies house on Chirstmas Eve. Then we have Christmas morning at our house, open our presents with our mom and dad. After that we get ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa Estrate's House. Open more presents , have lunch, play a little bit, then off to Grandma and Grandpa Smith's house in Birch Bay to Open more presents, have dinner and play some more. Wow, what a long couple of days.





We decorated cookies at Grandma Julies (my dad's mom) first.

Here is Cambria Decorating a cookie.
Opening presents, our big new dolls.
Christmas Morning! We first opened our stockings.
After stockings, we opened our presents at home.
Santa brought us Gymnastics equipment for our play room.
This is our new cartwheel mat.
Here is me on my new mini bar.
I can pull my self all the way over the bar.
Then it is off to Grandma and Grandpa Estrate's house.
Grandma Estrate is getting ready to pass out presents.
I love my Auntie Meghans little dogs Jack and Jill.
A picture of my sister and my mom.
My sister doesn't like to smile alot when gets her picture taken.



My cousins Adam and Andrew opened up the new Wii game we bought them.
I think they liked it.





This is my sister and I with my Auntie Meghan.
She was making my sister smile.


After we were all done with lunch and presents, we went out side to sled. There are alot of hills at their house, they have a steep driveway too.

Well, now you have seen a little bit of our Christmas. We hope everyone had a wonderful and merry Christmas.









2 comments:

Toma said...

Sometimes, I think that Christmas is the day only fro kids :)
It is such a joy to watch at them , being so happy :) running and jumping around :)

Weston and Merrick said...

Hey Shawna! You guys look like you had such a great holiday month! I loved seeing the photo of you, Mandy and Brooke; so fun.
Where do you guys live? It looks so pretty, I'd love to try and connect with you sometime and meet your girls. Hope you guys are well.
Ali