Monday, January 25, 2010

the Christmas season!

So the holiday has come and gone and we haven't posted
anything for a long time. So here are a few clips during Christmas time.
We were so happy to get to spend a lot of time with our family and friends.
My mom and her good friend Mandy at an Ugly sweater party.

My mom and dad with their Ugly xmas sweaters.


My sister , Ashlin and I at her house for a party.



Me and my dad with my new puppy!
Her name is Isabella, Izzy for short.


Waiting anxiously to open our presents at our grandparents house on Christmas.

And we finally open up our presents,
I got some new dog stuff for my puppy.




Lovely picture of our family on Christmas day.



On Christmas day, at our Grandma and Grandpa Estrate's house.



At our house on xmas morning.
Our mom and dad got us lots of presents.


My sister Cambria got a big new doll house from Santa!



Look at what I got from Santa, a new puppy, just what I asked for.
He even delivered her in a nice box.


Cambria opening all her presents on Christmas eve with our Dad's side of the family.


Grandma Julie with all the grandkids on Christmas Eve at our house.


My mom, Grandma Julie and Aunt Kristin



Me and my cousin Madison opening presents.


No comments: