Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cambrias 3rd Birthday

It was my 3rd birthday on 8/30/08. We had a big BBQ at our house with all of my friends and family. I am so glad it was sunny out. Here is my sister Haley and I getting ready to open all my gifts.
Look at all the gifts I had to open, it took a long time.
My mom read the cards to me, most of the stuff I got was Dora, I love Dora.
I had a really big birthday cake, I even blew out all the candles. Boy that was a good cake! We had a dora pinata, but I at first I didn't want to hit it.
But then I gave in and hit it!


1 comment:

The Adamo Family said...

Hi Shawna!
Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog!!
Yes, we are in town!
We're busy going from one house to the next, but we would love to see you! I'm in Mount Vernon until Thursday, and then back down to Seattle.
My number is: 310-402-4285
Hope to see you!