Sunday, May 4, 2008

Great Wolf Lodge

Ever heard of the Great Wolf Lodge. It is a huge indoor water park down by Olympia. We went there with our mom and dad and our Grandma Julie after my mom finished school, it was a kid heaven! We go to play games, do arts and crafts, eat lots of junk food and best of all, go an play in the water park! Here we are getting ready to go down a little slide!
This was at the end of our trip in front of a huge fire place, how cute!
Even though you can't see me (haley), I am riding down a big water slide with my grandma Julie, they are so much fun!
We just got a big 1000 gallon bucket of water dumped on us, that was so much fun.
Dad and I getting soaked by water sprayers in the kiddy area.
I am so cute, posing for the camera.

2 comments:

ali skjei said...

Hey, Shawna! Will you send me your e-mail, so I can include you in our class reunion planning e-mails? I'm attempting to create a contact list of all our classmates. Also, if you want to be part of the reunion planning "committee" (basically a bunch of semi-local gals), you are more than welcome! Thanks,

Ali Skjei (aliskjei@gmail.com)

Weston and Merrick said...

Do you know how long it took me to figure out who the Smith family was?... Your girls are so cute, I can't believe you have two daughters. Congratulations on finishing school, that is hard work, not to mention being a mom, wife, friend, etc. I've driven by the water park and always wondered what it was like. Looks like you guys had so much fun! Thanks for sharing your photos of the cute family! xoxo, Ali